Rothienorman Hall Feasibility Survey
Following our recent award of funding we have now commissioned the feasibility study. As part of this it includes a public consultation by means of a survey, both in electronic and paper format, which can be filled in via this link . If you would like to print to complete via paper means you can download a copy from the download link at the end of this post.
We urge as many people to complete this survey as possible, it is one of the main ways in which we can capture the thoughts of the people who live in the village, although this survey is open to anyone and we would value your input also. The hall is owned by the people of Rothienorman and it provides vital services to many people. Please note that if more than one person in a household would like to complete a survey this can be done by using a different computer/phone/tablet etc.
Things that many people are unaware are:
- The hall has over 8 all year round user groups which utilise the facility 5 days a week
- We are the designated evacuation/refuge location for two local nursing homes and for the villagers in the event of an emergency
- The hall is not owned by Aberdeenshire Council so requires rental income to provide its services
- Is used by many groups for fundraising activities essential to raise money
- Is available for anyone to hire for private functions, whether it be birthday parties, inflatables, comedy nights, live band and so on. Please visit our hiring the hall page for more info.
- Provides morning and afternoon Out of School Club essential to parents
- Provides a Preschool for many children and with additional hours requirements coming soon will be more vital than ever so they can be accommodated.
To have your say click here.